Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Double Barrel



I've spent the better part of the past two days making a cabinet for a pugmill to rest atop. I've had a second pugmill in my barn for the past 5 years -- no room in the shop. FINALLY I've moved the office into the house, and the pugmill is in the shop, ready to help me prepare my clay this year. It's a luxury, but running a two clay studio is made much harder without the right tools. I'm hoping this will help.


This pugmill first belonged to my friend, Dave. I wrote a little bit about my friendship with Dave here. This pugmill's a few years older than the pugmill beside it in the photo. I'm hoping it will take up the porcelain prep duties. If it doesn't, perhaps I'll sell it. Such a nice piece of equipment shouldn't be languishing in barns.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you want to sell it. I'll gladly drive to Indiana to pick it up. :)

    ReplyDelete