Friday, May 6, 2011

Carolina Continued

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, I'm heading down to South Carolina for the Artisphere International Art Festival in Greenville next weekend. I opened yesterday's firing of mostly porcelain pieces. Here are some candid snapshots taken outside the kiln room on a worktable. Some of the bowls are still a little warm!

To give an idea of scale, the bowls are at least 14" diameter. Most are 15". Both the pitchers and casseroles are 2 quarts in volume.

These are just some of the porcelain pieces I'll be bringing to Greenville. On Sunday I should be able to shoot the same kind of candid photos of the stoneware I'll be glazing today and firing tomorrow.












2 comments:

  1. Great looking pieces, John, much success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! So glad to see your work!

    ReplyDelete