Yesterday I spent several hours uploading pots to my Etsy page. I've had a very good month on Etsy and it was time to try to catch back up.
I'm also doing an experiment with some different clay to see if I can't revive an old favorite. I stopped making the snowmen when the clay I was using became untrustworthy. Yesterday I finished up four experiments and the preliminary results are hopeful. If they make it through the firings, I'll be introducing all new snowmen in 2009
Another favorite that I had given up on was the pear teapots. The shino glaze wanted to leave tiny chips around the lid after firing. I now have a new strategy for firing those. Again, if these make it through, I'll thankfully have another old favorite back...
Changing of the Guard
21 hours ago