- Potter Gunn -- private eye. TV Noir. String ties and pensive grimaces. Works as a potter -- wishes to be thought an artist.
- Potterdin, Have Wheel Will Travel.
- Welcome Back Potter -- starring that young yet-to-be-famous John Travolta as the young wheel man, and comic relief Horshack as the handle-puller.
- The Dick Van Dyke Show -- Remember? ..Rob Pottery wrote for the Alan Brady Show? Cute wife played by Mary Tiler Moore?
- 77 Ceramic Strip -- Kooky, Kooky, lend me your comb...so's I can texture this pot.
There's just nothing like a walk down memory lane.
(I was reminded of this older blog post as I read the Sawdust and Dirt guest blogger this morning)