Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blue

Last year I took this picture of a boat I was following between Knoxville and Lexington. Seems my family of animals have a way of following me, even when they can't come along.



Here, of course, is the real Breeze...



Well, it happened again this past weekend in Cincinnati when I noticed the art pictured below drawn on a basketball court directly behind my booth...


Here, of course, is the real Crush...

The back of my booth can be seen in a direct line above the "U" in "Crush" -- the white canopy with the fly attached to the back. Here is a photo from the front/side. If you touch your monitor over the image, you will feel that it was hot that day.

With not a whole lot to add tonight, I will leave you with a Rhapsody in Blue...





No comments:

Post a Comment